As always, the safety and wellbeing of our staff and customers is our highest priority.
As such, we are following the strategies that the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has recommended in their Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/guidance-business-response.html).
These strategies include:
- Actively encouraging sick employees to stay home
- Emphasizing cough and sneeze etiquette and hand hygiene
- Routinely cleaning all frequently touched surfaces in the workplace
- Practicing social distancing in the workplace
All employees have been briefed on the importance of maintaining a clean and safe work environment and they have been asked to avoid hugs, handshakes, high fives, large gatherings, and close quarters, as well as been provided informational links and strict instructions to adhere to CDC and WHO guidelines.
Additionally, all trucks and equipment are cleaned and disinfected daily before we do any work at a customer’s home or business.
We encourage all of you to stay healthy by practicing social distancing, washing your hands frequently, and staying informed.
For more information about this important health issue, you can visit:
- World Health Organization: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019
- Center for Disease Control: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
Changes may occur from day to day as information is shared by our government and health organizations. If there are any significant changes, we will take to our website and social media to provide updates. We appreciate your understanding and patience should this cause any interruptions to our team or business as usual.
If you have questions regarding our COVID-19 action plans, feel free to give us a call at 814-808-5071.